12 October 2010
JustGive.org celebrates 10 years of online charitable giving. To mark the occasion, thank donors and further its mission, JustGive.org will add $10 to every donation made from 10-20 October 2010. To support the work of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, go to www.justgive.org/10years and enter "ICBL" under Charity Name. Donations as small as $10 are accepted.
The ICBL, 1997 Nobel Peace Prize co-laureate, is a network of non-governmental organizations and dedicated individuals in over 90 countries, working for a world free of landmines and cluster munitions. Thanks to the generous support of people like you, we are able to continue advocating for a better life for communities affected by these weapons.
With your support, the ICBL:
- Encourages governments to finance and implement victim assistance and demining.
- Encourages and supports survivors to participate in national campaigning and international diplomatic processes.
- Trains and provides technical and financial support to campaigners in mine- and cluster munitions-affected countries, to ensure the voice of local civil society is heard directly by decision-makers.
- Feeds information to governments, practitioners in the field, decision-makers and the media to keep the spotlight on the mines and cluster munitions problem.
- Monitors the international response to the global landmine and explosive remnants of war problem through the Landmine and Cluster Munition Monitor. This provides solid evidence to back our campaigning activities.
For more information, visit our Donate now page.
The ICBL is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit and your donation is fully tax-deductible in the United States.