You can help build a world free of landmines and cluster munitions!
By giving to ICBL-CMC you can take part in the global movement to end the devastation these banned weapons continue to wreak upon individuals and communities all over the world.
Help ICBL-CMC in working for a world free of landmines and cluster munitions and to provide support for victims.
Donate worldwide via Paypal
- Donate Online with your Credit Card through PayPal
- All transactions are made via SecureTrading and are completely safe.
Faire un don dans le monde entier via PayPal
- Faire un don en ligne avec votre carte de crédit viaPayPal
- Toutes les transactions sont effectuées par SecureTrading et sont totalement sécurisées.
From the United States you can also make donations with your credit card using these secure services for Internet giving. Enter DC as State and 20002 as Zip code on the donation form.
Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, please print out and complete the downloadable donation form.
ICBL-CMC is proud to have contributed to the dramatic reduction in the number of people killed or injured by landmines and cluster munitions from around 20,000 in 1999 to just over 3,000 in recent years, thanks in large part to the advocacy, research and action of some 100 ICBL-CMC national campaigns around the world.
However, after a continual decline since 1999, the number of annual casualties is on the rise again.
Since 1992 our organization has been the leading voice pushing for the eradication world-wide of antipersonnel landmines and as of 2003, for the eradication of cluster munitions. In 1997 the International Campaign to Ban Landmines was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for its work.
Today, landmines and cluster munitions still pose a lethal threat to millions of people in 61 states and areas preventing access to land and the chance to build safer and more prosperous futures for themselves and their children. Half a million survivors, their families and communities, many living in the most vulnerable regions of their countries are still without the support they need to cope with the life-shattering injuries these weapons cause.
We cannot continue our work to save lives from these indiscriminate weapons without you.
Please make a tax-deductible* gift to pressure governments, parliamentarians and the international community to:
- Prevent all use, production, and trade of these weapons;
- Uphold the rights of the victims and ensure their needs are met;
- Denounce any use of these indiscriminate weapons, and mobilize others to promote the international treaties banning these weapons;
- Ensure stockpiles are destroyed;
- Ensure clearance of land contaminated with landmines, cluster munitions and other explosive remnants of war.
*ICBL-CMC is a registered non-profit organization in France, Switzerland and the United States and donors are eligible for tax deductions in those countries.
*ICBL-CMC est un organisme à but non-lucratif, déclaré en France, en Suisse et aux États-Unis, et les donateurs peuvent bénéficier de déductions fiscales dans ces pays.